Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year 2011

Hello Guys, First of all everyone a Very Happy & Prosperous New Year 2011,
Today i am really really happy with the start i had with the new year and everything was fantastic and timing was super,
I started to KNR yesterday with my friends and had a very good time in the journey with lot of mid way halts for a smoke...As i am supposed to quit right...oh i have quitt smoke now at the time of writing this post and its 23 hrs and counting....coming back to where we are..yeah had a good time in journey and dancend in the car for the good sound tracks from TEES MAAR KHAN...and reached KNR only in the evening , actually this time we(few out of 12 friends, will post an separate write abt these lazy dump guys) have decided to spend time with the family and no one was in any mood to celebrate wth each other...and decided to spend some good time in home before the clock tickles...we have reached home half past 7 ...i have spent good amount of time with my mom...had a very good and tasty dinner in home...and round 10 i came out to have a last few peacfull fags before i put down for ever...i went to a calm place and took 1 pack and have decided to spend the time alone till mid night and later called of the Dump(lovely) and found that they are also out and going to a friends home and i went there and we had a small gathering...few sips of RC..and few more smokes..and by the time we have reached new year...2011...we celebrated and wished each other...and later went home and spend very happy and special momnets wth my mom as well...my dad was in a party and was out of town ..had a chat with my dad as well and wished him...this time i didnt looked it at much excitement...thought as if it is a one more day...but i definatly have plans to implement few more new things...one out of it was to re unite some of the broken pieses in my family....i had a very good and sound sleep before i was been woken up by my mom...i dropped my mom to the auto pickup point...she gave 500 bucks(though i earn, but still i love to take the teddy amt from my mom..it feels me so specail & happy) for tiffin...i came home ...spent few hrs watching TV..but just realized..waht is the better way of starting my plans in this new year...soon i took my bath with the warm water and heartfully prayed the god for the support and enery he has given and giving me...and i have met my 2 grandmothers today and spent a fair good amount with them and patiently listened to them and addressed their small and funny concerns...and later had a luch in my uncle home....spent time with my uncle's little son,Mani,he is very cute and just crossed 1 year.....In the evening i met 2 of my Fathers Brothers...to whom we had a littile warm up things which will smoothen very soon...and spent a very good time with them...In the evening we DUMPS went to the farm house..the timing was very good...its almost around half past 7..we hardly had a look at the sun rays...and with in a few minutes we were surrounded by the thick darkness...we started the CAMP FIRE...and it was so special night... after the very good morning and very good day...we had a good chat together and small daru party...ended up by 9 and came back home....My dad came ..i spent very good time with him...and he had a small party in home..i know you guessed it rt.... spoken to my jiju and sister, they lives in US,DENVER and they also had anew year party...i have a dinner together with mymom n dad..before i started writing this post....I had a fanstasic way of starting the new year...and i hope to have these days many many more in future...moreover today i was very much relaxed out of the daily busy corporate life...and this day gave me very fresh thoughts to start the new year very newly....

No comments:

Post a Comment